As we continue to provide our community with essential business services, Sip and Ship has been witness to many positive stories and events inspired by this uncertain time. Here are some bright spots from our frontlines:
- Mailing children's artwork to quarantined grandparents in New York,
- Shipping wedding wishes and virtual toasts to couples all over the country whose weddings had to be canceled,
- Packaging and mailing homemade treats, books, and activity kits to families with young children at home,
- Ensuring prescriptions and medical equipment get to loved ones who have been caught in the midst of travel delays, lockdowns, and shutdowns in other parts of the world,
- Mailing supplies to remote workers to keep businesses in operation,
- Shipping school supplies to homes to enable distance learning,
- Notarizing documents such as I-9's for remote workers to stay employed, last will and testaments for families with loved ones in hospice care, and military personnel preparing for deployment to Navy hospital ships,
- Faxing and mailing unemployment paperwork for a growing number of displaced workers.
Until further notice, our operating hours are Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, and CLOSED Sundays. The Ballard Sip and Ship cafe will remain open for to-go orders from 10am-4pm Monday-Saturday.
We are here for you and appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you during this time. Please keep a safe distance from everyone when venturing out and know that we all will get through this.
Thank you for your trust and kindness,
Diana, Steve, and Your Sip and Ship Team