- Share your favorite family recipe and make it from scratch! Every fall we bring back my Grandmother’s caramel sauce apple cake and serve it with great pride at Sip and Ship. What’s a family fave in your household?
- We invite you to take a moment to correspond with a former office mate. Mailing a “missing your face from our space,” note will go along way even if you see each other on Zoom.
- Come grab a pumpkin spice latte coffee with your walking buddy.
- Make it a Netflix’s Night! We just watched David Attenborough’s : A Life On Our Planet - it’s incredible and pairs well with a local red wine and a gourmet bag of Thai seasoned popcorn.
- Curate your holiday card and gift giving list - it’s never too soon to be sure you have everyone’s home address this year.
- Begin to set the mood with scents of the season in every room.
- Don’t wait! Take a stroll through your neighborhood or the WA Park Arboretum to admire the change of season.There is a crispness in the air and vibrant colors in the trees that truly reminds us why we live in the Pacific Northwest.
Sip and Ship Eases Election Tension...
Could election day get here any sooner already!? As our anticipation grows for what will likely be another historic election season, aside from being a place where you can mail in your ballot, Sip and Ship shares ways we can help ease election tension over the next seven days:
YAY! Ballots are finally rolling in!
Sip and Ship encourages any and all voters to bring in their ballot to one of our store locations (Ballard | Greenwood). The first 100 voters to bring their ballots to us, receive a FREE vote pin or a FREE drip coffee. Your choice!
While you’re in, snap a pic, share it on your social media channel and tag us: IG sipshipshop, Review or FB sipandship.
We look forward to seeing you, staying connected and supporting you in all ways imaginable!
Sip and Ship was working hard to become apart of the community. Steve and I wanted a place to call home even when we were at work. It was important for us to create a place where anyone who walked through our doors would feel welcome.
A place where we could put our customer service to the test - - whatever dilemma or life altering event brought you in, we’d work hard to fix or figure out a solution. A place where a stranger can enter and leave as a friend.
Here we are 18 years later, celebrating what began as an idea and a dream. With your faith and trust in us, Sip and Ship has grown into a neighborhood stronghold - providing you with a hot cup of coffee and freshly baked chocolate-chip cookie; consulting on how to best ship a fragile or time-sensitive item coupled with simple gestures of kindness. Our hard working Sip and Ship team strives to provide unparalleled service to you on every occasion.
Thursday, October 15th, come celebrate 18 years with us and enjoy a FREE 12 ounce latte! We can’t thank you enough for your steadfast support over the years and hope to continue to serve you and your family for years to come!
On your next visit snap a pic and post it on your social media channel and tag us: FB Sip and Ship | IG sipshipshop - we look forward to staying connected in all ways!