It’s aimed for entreprenuers, business owners and small businesses may have found themselves in a hiring rut. A rut where you need and want the perfect team, aligned with your values and the direction on how to hire with passion, efficiency and a plan.
“La’Kita listened, provided encouragement and taught me how to layer the right questions to imagine what’s possible. Our team is paramount, because exceptional customer service is at the core of what we do. I want other businesses to feel that same sense of empowerment and reduce the loneliness they can feel when making such important business decisions” says Diana, co-founder at Sip and Ship.
La’Kita’s guidance and mentorship helped me to:
- Understand the strategic, creative process and practical possibilities
- Hire our the best Managers for our stores after a long tenure in our shops
If you’re planning on building or growing your team this year, I highly recommend connecting with La’Kita and CoCreate Work’s updated course, ‘Hiring the Right Team for your Business’
This is a self-paced course for leaders who want to grow their team with intention, reduce turnover rates, and want to step into the next level of their business growth. The course includes on-demand videos, hiring templates, interview question bank, advice for onboarding, and building out an inclusive hiring process.
- How to identify the right role for your business, so you have the support you need
- What a step by step, inclusive hiring process looks like and entails, so you build your company culture
- How to create principles for your company and use them for hiring, so the best fit person joins
I know you’ll be in GREAT company with our friend La’Kita and the team at CoCreate Work - especially if you want to step into your next level of business growth with a team.
We're here to answer any questions you may have!
Diana and La'Kita