There is so much to be thankful for today and every day! Expressing gratitude helps us stay positive, spread happiness, and find joy in the little things. As the holiday approaches and we make our Thanksgiving preparations, Sip and Ship is here to assist you in any last-minute planning. Pro tip: make sure you’re fully stocked up on your favorite local wines!
Around this time every year, we gather our team to touch base on how we can best serve our customers in the festive-filled weeks of December. Providing effective and meaningful service is our top priority, getting you where you need to go this holiday season. Our teammates also shared some insight on what is important to them, from family members to beloved furry friends.
- Emma: I’m grateful for my family and how close we are, even across different time zones. My mom and I start our mornings together, chatting or texting during our walks to work. It’s a very happy start to my day!
- Joe: I am thankful for my family and friends - especially my dog Ruby.
- Stu: I am grateful for my family, holiday food, and gift-giving.
- Lana: I’m grateful to see a brand new day each morning. To wake up with my best friend and my daughters. To start the day with compassion, and sometimes grace!
- Sharyn: I’m thankful for my incredibly supportive circle of family and friends, as well as my puppy, Maisy, who has been the absolute highlight of my day every day since I adopted her in June.
Our stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day and Friday, November 24th. We look forward to welcoming you back in-store on Saturday, November 25th for Small Business Saturday. A portion of every purchase on this day gives back to Mary’s Place and the Duwamish Tribe. Sip and Ship makes shopping fun and easy, while simultaneously making a meaningful impact and supporting critical organizations in our community!
Staff Writer: Megan Pavek