1. Francois Chidaine Rose - Loire, France - dry and crips notes of white berries and ripe raspberries. Great date night or binge watching companion.
2. Ca’ Furlan Sparkling Rosé - Veneto, Italy - dry, balanced and delicate peachy notes. This one happens to be Diana’s seasonal sipping fave! Pairs well with any dish from the grill or cheese plate.
3. AMaurice Rosé - Walla Walla - French oak aged, high acidity with hints of rhubarb, strawberry and citrus flower. A beautiful and sophisticated choice for any brunch or afternoon garden party.
4. Sonder Cinsaut Rosé- Yakima Valley - barrel fermentmented and bone dry, with crunchy red fruit and French sensibility. Love the hand-dipped wax seal!
5. Elsom Rosé- Columbia Valley - oak aged, bright and smooth melon. A new release!
6. Fortuity Rosé - Yakima Valley - steel aged, bright and zesty strawberry and cherry. Greenwood Sip and Ship Store Manager, Jerad’s brunch fave and tastings available at the Queen Anne Farmer’s Market (they are there every other Thursday from 3-7:30pm).
Other non-alchoholic summer gift are also available to share from our gift shop!
Summer smiles from the Sip and Ship team, today and always!
#thinkrose #wineshop #shipwine #sipwine #celebratingsummer