Gone are the days when Valentine’s Day is exclusively for romantic relationships. Today, it’s a day that serves as a little reminder to spread love to those around you, whether it’s with a friend, family member, or a complete stranger.
Honestly, the world is filled with enough cynicism and negativity, so join us in spreading as much positivity and kindness as humanly possible! Not just on Valentine’s Day but every day of the year!
Having said that, here are 5 simple ways to spread love that will not only make you feel great but also brighten someone’s day.
5 Simple Ways To Spread Love
1. Smile (through your mask with your eyes) and compliment a stranger.
2. Show your appreciation by mailing a card and box of chocolates to your beastie, co-worker and neighbor.
3. Gift wrap your favorite puzzle or game to share with a friend or family member.
4. Consider slowing down to hold the door open for someone or treat the person in line behind you to a cup of coffee or sweet surprise.
5. Post a five-star Yelp or Google review for your favorite local business.
David Wilkerson summed it up best - love is not only something you feel but something you do. Team Sip and Ship is excited to see you this week to help spread love within our community and beyond.