Why Your Business Needs A Real Address.
A Private Mailbox at Sip and Ship offers you a dedicated commercial street address, privacy and 24-hour security, daily access with consistent and reliable service. Another BIG PLUS is you can receive mail and packages from multiple carriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL and Amazon) accompanied with email notifications when anything time-sensitive or oversized is delivered. The Sip and Ship team is available 24/7 via email to answer any questions or handle any requests. In addition, mail forwarding, scanning documents, shredding and check depositing services are also available. Further, having your business listed at a commercial street address vs a PO box better optimizes your SEO and Google searches! Sign up online or come on in to one of our store locations in Ballard and Greenwood (Phinneyridge area). We'd love to meet you and be your personal mail, package and business concierge.
Please be aware package receiving fees may apply for oversize and/or large parcel volumes. Please ask about our commercial receiving, storage and fulfillment services.
$108.00 - 3 months
$186.00 — 6 months
$240.00 — 1 year
$480.00 - 2 year earns 3 months FREE
Month-to-month option available.
* One time set-up fee of $15 with two forms of valid photo ID.
* Notarized ID with mailbox application is acceptable and can be set up over the phone or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
* A small receiving fee may apply for packages 20x20x20+ and/or 50 lb.+
Benefits of a private mailbox with commercial street address:
- Privacy – When you use a private mailbox service, you don’t have to publish your home address. This is especially beneficial to business owners who have a home office and want to keep the location private.
- Security – When you have a private mailbox rental, your packages and mail are kept safe until you pick them up. If you’ll be away for the day, you don’t have to worry about a package being left by your front door. Also, a private mailbox service continues to receive your mail when you’re away on business or vacation. That means no more putting a hold on mail or having it pile up in your mailbox while you’re gone.
- Reliability – With a private mailbox rental someone is always there to receive important letters or packages.
- Convenience – A private mailbox service will notify you when there is mail in your personal mailbox. Now you don’t have to waste trips going to the post office to see if you’ve received mail.
- Full-Service Package Receiving – The U.S. Postal Service doesn’t receive packages from other carriers like UPS or FedEx. A private mailbox service can receive packages from all carriers and send through all carriers. We can even notify you when a package arrives, so you can pick it up when it is convenient for you. Or bring it to you directly.
- Mobility – You can move around but your mail always goes to the same place. “Change of Address” forms are filled out online. We can even forward your mail to you if you’ll be out of town for an extended period of time or for any reason.
- Commercial Street Address – In some instances, a street address may be more advantageous than having a PO Box. When you rent a personal mailbox, you use their street address plus a “#” sign for your box number. It's that easy.